Terms and Conditions
ART UNION 15
1. The promoter is the PA Research Foundation.
2. Entry is not open for PA Research Foundation Directors or immediate family members residing under Directors home address.
3. There is no limit on entries.
4. Entry to the Competition constitutes acceptance of these conditions. All entry instructions and prize information published by the Promoter form part of these conditions.
5. The Competition is only open to “Eligible Entrants”, being individuals who: i) Are aged 18 years or over ii) Are not employees of the
Promoter or any of its Board and iii) Are not a spouse, de facto spouse, parent, child or sibling (whether natural or by adoption) of
such an employee or Board member residing under the same roof.
ENTRY TO COMPETITION
6. All entries will receive a corresponding ticket.
7. All entrants must ensure that their entries are received by the Promoter during the Entry Period. The Promoter takes no responsibility for late or misdirected entries or for any delays or failures in any telecommunications service or equipment.
8. The Promoter may, at its absolute discretion, declare any or all entries made by an entrant invalid if the entrant: i) fails to establish their entitlement to enter the Competition to the Promoter’s satisfaction; or ii) tampers with the entry process or benefits from such tampering; or iii) submits an entry which in the Promoter’s opinion is not in accordance with these conditions.
9. All entries made by post become the property of the Promoter.
10. Any costs associated with accessing the Competition Website are the responsibility of the person seeking access and are dependent on the internet service provider used.
DRAW AND PRIZE
11. The draw will be held on Thursday 23 May 2019. The PA Research Foundation will be conducting the draw at
Ground Floor, PA Hospital,
199 Ipswich Rd,
Woolloongabba, QLD, 4102
12. First prize is $5,000 cash.
13. Second prize is $1,000 cash.
14. Third prize is $500 cash.
15. The winner will be notified by phone (if the phone number was submitted by contestant). The winner will also be notified in writing which will be sent: i) by post to the address indicated in the entry (if the entry was submitted by post); or ii) by e-mail to the e-mail address indicated in the entry (if the entry was submitted by internet). iii) The notification may include instructions as to how the winner is to claim the prize and establish his/her entitlement to it.
16. The winning ticket numbers will also be published at www.luckducklottery.org.au by Friday 24 May 2019.
17. Any unclaimed prizes will be dealt with in accordance with the relevant legislation.
18. In order to be entitled to the prize, the winner must, if requested by the Promoter, agree to and sign: an eligibility form confirming their compliance with the conditions and eligibility to accept the prize; and a liability release in favour of the Promoter and/or any person or other entity associated with this Competition. A winner who does not comply with this condition forfeits their prize.
19. If for any reason the conduct or operation of the Competition is interfered with or disrupted in any way (including by vandalism, power failures, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strikes, computer bugs or viruses, tampering or technical failures), the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend or recommence the Competition, subject to the approval of the authorities that have issued permits for its conduct.
20. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for: i)Any error, omission, interruption, or delay in the operation or transmission of any communication sent to (or by) the Promoter or any entrant whether caused by problems with communication networks or lines, computer systems, software or internet service providers, congestion on any carrier network or otherwise, ii)Any theft, destruction or unauthorised access to, or alteration of such communications; iii)Any problem with, or technical malfunction of, any computer system or other equipment used for the conduct of the Competition.
21. All of the Promoter’s decisions are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
26. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liability incurred as a result of an entrant participating in the Competition. Entrants should obtain independent tax and financial advice.
22. To the full extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its associated companies and agencies and any of their personnel (the “Relevant Parties”) exclude all liability for any loss (including any damage, claim, injury, cost or expense) which is suffered or incurred by any Eligible Entrant in connection with the Competition or the prize, including: i)any indirect, economic or consequential loss; ii)any loss arising from the negligence of a Relevant Party; iii)any liability for personal injury or death.
23. The winner consents to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice (including any photograph, film and/or recording of them) in any media at any time or times without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Competition, the Promoter and/or any of the Promoter’s products.
24. Entrants personal information will be collected by or on behalf of the Promoter to enable it to administer the Competition and publicise its winner(s). The personal information of the winner may be provided to others assisting in the conduct of the Competition, including the Competition administrator, prize suppliers and deliverers, and to regulatory authorities. Persons may contact the Promoter by post at the address 199 Ipswich Rd, Woolloongabba, 4102 or by email – firstname.lastname@example.org for any corrections of personal information that is held by the Promoter. If an entrant does not provide accurate personal information the Promoter may determine that they are not eligible to win a prize.
25. For information on how to play responsibly, call the gambling Help Line on 1800 858 858.
26. Authorised by the Queensland Office of Gaming Regulation Licence No. 73247.